I would like to start by saying
to all my wonderful followers!
As promised, I have decided to do a giveaway to celebrate reaching 100 followers. There are lots of blogs out there with many more but for me it is a milestone and for that I am really grateful!
So, I really wanted to celebrate this and share the love....
|Peelable Window Decoration - Angel with Heart|
Sharing the love...
I have realised that not everyone will know what it is I make so here is a quick synopsis... I create decorations which look like stained glass but they are actually peelable, static clings (also known as suncatchers) which need no glue to attach. Use on windows, mirrors, tiles or any shiny surface! They are completely removable and reusable and don't leave any sticky residues behind. Perfect for temporarily or permanently decorating any area of your home, they can brighten up even the dullest of days.So, I would like to send someone one of my handmade peelable stained glass window clings (although don't forget that they don't have to be used on windows - try them on your mirrors!!) the details are as follows:
- Firstly, you'll need to visit my website: Ali's Craft Studio where you will find lots of different categories of handmade peelable window decorations, you just need to have a look through them and decide on your favourite!
- Become a follower of this blog (if you aren't already) then add a comment here to let me know your chosen category and/or design to be in with a chance to win - be as specific as you like!!
- If you have your own blog, add a post about either this giveaway or my window clings in general including a link to my website to gain an extra entry. (But don't forget to send me the link to your post!)
- There are no limits to the number of additional entries you can have so blog & tweet away!! (just make sure you contact me with the link for each post and remember they must be published before the deadline)
- The closing date for entry is 31st March 2011 and I will then add everyone's name into a draw and pick a winner at random (using the super high-tech 'picking the name out of the hat' method!)
I hope I've remembered everything but if you notice something I have forgotten or there is any confusion with the above, please let me know, after all this is my first time!!
I wish I could send everyone a thank you gift however practicalities take over (as well as finances!!) but I really hope you all find the time to enter. I am happy for you to let me know if there are any designs you would like to see in future too!
And as it is also Saint Patrick's Day today, may the luck of the Irish be upon you!!