Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Website Relaunch

At last, I have finished the new, updated Ali's Craft Studio website - it has been a real labour of love but I am really pleased with the result.  I have been waiting for the domain name transfer process to go through the necessary channels and today got the e-mail confirming that the domain name was now fully in my control - Hurrah!! 

I quickly went online and updated all the necessary settings so that www.studiocrafts.net now points to the right place and my new website is now live and kicking!! 

Here is a snapshot of the new look site - please come on over and tell me what you think - hope you like it as much as I do...


My first fair of the year is this coming weekend - I will be at Bromley Market from 9am on Saturday (27th March).   This craft and farmers market takes place right in the High Street.

Hope to see you there - if you can't make this weekend, please check out my events list on the website for more venues and dates coming up.

Ali xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your new website Ali. It looks very professional and I just can't fault it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx