Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Back from a busy weekend at Fort Purbrook

OK I know, I have been so bad at keeping my blog postings up to date but I have a really good excuse...

This past weekend, we had a stall at the Easter Fair at Fort Purbrook, Hampshire and I am sure I don't need to tell you how tiring a three-day stint can be!

Despite some pretty touchy weather forecasts, we were really very lucky - it remained dry apart from a brief spell on Saturday afternoon.   It was very windy so unfortunately, the temperature remained low - lots of layers of clothing required!

But, the visitors came out and it was wonderful to see lots of customers from last year who wanted to buy more decorations (a terrific boost to us crafters to know that someone likes what you make so much, they come back and buy more from you!)   So today, I am a very tired but happy bunny!

A Happy Bunny peelable decoration... (available in my shop!!)

Next weekend we are heading to Shoreham to Lancing College for the makers-only fair organised again by the wonderful Woodland Crafts.   Really looking forward to it (but have lots of stock to make up after quite a few sell-outs this weekend).

If you are in the area.... please come along and say hello - it would be great to see you!  More details, opening times, etc are on my website - www.studiocrafts.net/events.html

Thanks for reading... back to creating.....

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you had got to :) glad the fair went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx