Welcome to the blog for Ali's Craft Studio by Alison Lloyd. I am a crafter of peelable stained glass designs & handpainted keyrings and I look forward to sharing with you my news direct from Kent (the Garden of England)

Make sure you visit the shop at www.studiocrafts.net to purchase your own handmade decorations to bring fun and colour into every corner of your home

Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

At Lancing College this weekend

Just a quick post today to remind everyone that you can see us this coming weekend at the wonderful Lancing College - one of those venues that simply takes your breath away every time you see it!

After a busy weekend at Fort Purbrook, there are lots of designs which sold out so I am trying to ensure that all my popular images are remade in time for the weekend which is held at one of our favourite venues to be at.

Best of all, it is a 'Maker Only' fair, which means that all the fantastic products for sale have been handmade and you can meet the terrific designers and makers selling their wares (including myself and Phil, of course!!)

As last weekend, this show is organised by Woodland Crafts - Paul and Wendy really do understand what makes a great craft fair!  The show is open from 10.30am to 4.30pm on both Saturday 10th April and Sunday 11th April.
Better get back to painting otherwise nothing will be dry in time!!   Hope to see you at the weekend.  (If you like a good craft fair, do try to come along - I am sure you won't be disappointed!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali

    Good luck this weekend - hope you have a great event.

    Jill
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali

    Many thanks for following my Blog off the old Blog. I set this up for two reasons: I wanted to try to be included in the Crafty blogs listing, plus couldn't find a way of working out how I could either add a separate page to my existing blog, or add a section that I could keep adding to. I seem to have much more success posting and sorting out my blog, as opposed to my website. Am seriously wondering whether I should stick with blogging and abandon the website.

    Hope all is well with you

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog xx