Therefore, to keep with the trend, here is just a small selection of the things that this weather has brought to my attention at Chez Ali's Craft Studio:
- There aren't enough places in the house and garden to put bowls of water for said cats. I am rapidly running out of containers and spend so long going round filling them all up that I am considering just flooding the ground floor to save time!
- The vole population in Kent may soon be at serious risk courtesy of Blinky - the stealth hunter!
- No food sounds appetising in this heat when I have to make it myself...
- Drinking more does not necessarily make you feel any cooler, it just makes you want to pee more!
- Finally, the lack of cool air in my craft room makes me look for any excuse to stop sitting at my desk with sweat running down my back battling with gloopy paint!! Even doing the washing and emptying the dishwasher are preferable...
Stage 1. Hot - Solution: stay on the window but keep as low as possible - some breeze was coming under the curtain